Common Nails: 5/8"-6", 4G-20G;
Galvanized Roofing Nails with umbrella head: 1.5"-5", 8G-13G;
Floor/Pallet/Twisted nails: 3"*8G, 4"*6G;Common nails
Material: High quanlity low carbon wire
Usage: Used in construction, building and decoration
1. Well communication before placing order to avoid any misunderstanding.
2. Production plan is arranged from Sales department to Product department via paper.
3. New sample assembled before every bulk production to make sure the products could be well assembled.
4. Quality control moulds during production to maintain the quality for each parts.
5. Assembled sample test for all finished parts to make sure the products are good.
6. Well package based on request. Contact us if you need more details on Common Nails. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Iron Nails、Nails. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Others Wire